Healing Diabetes : The Gerson way
ISBN: 9781937920142 | Pages: 360 | Paperback | gerson health media | 2015
Charlotte Gerson (daughter of Dr. Max Gerson)—film-radio-TV spokesperson, international speaker, author of seven books and a 50-year champion of the Gerson Therapy—has done it again! This new second edition of Healing Diabetes the Gerson Way, is updated with new chapters, more information and over 100 images, charts and illustrations.
Written in an easy-to-read style, Healing Diabetes Second Edition, is a straightforward, how-to guide for using the Gerson Therapy to reverse and repair type 2 diabetes, and greatly reduce insulin dependence for type 1.
Based on the research of Dr. Max Gerson, this updated volume provides …
- The latest research and information on diabetes to help you understand the underlying causes of Type 1 and Type 2 and their associated conditions
- New information on the connection between the modern diet popular in most industrialized countries, excess body weight, cholesterol and diabetes
- Information on how the Gerson Therapy will help you remove the causes of diabetes, rebuild your body’s immune system, and return you to vibrant health
- Experiences from people around the world who healed their diabetes using the Gerson Therapy
Step-by-step instructions clearly guide you through each part of the Gerson Therapy and detail …
- The Items necessary for practicing the therapy and how and when to use them
- Recipes for correct food and juice preparation
- The important information you need to know for the natural detoxification process
- What you can expect when performing the Gerson Therapy
The Gerson Therapy is something you can do right now to take control of your health. Buy this book and get started TODAY!