Natural Lifestyle Cooking Workbook
By: Ernestine Finley,
ISBN: 9780816345175 |160 pages| Paperback | Pacific Press Publishing | 2013
Some books may change your thinking; this Natural Lifestyle Cooking Workbook may change your life.
It is a companion volume to Ernestine Finley's popular book Natural Lifestyle Cooking. This workbook is especially designed for attendees of a Natural Lifestyle Cooking school. Ernestine Finely has conducted cooking schools for more than forty years, demonstrated thousands of vegetarian dishes, and inspired audiences around the world with her practical, down-to-earth teaching style. She has the uniqe ability to make plant-based healthful dishes taste delicious and motivate attendees at Natural Lifestyle Cooking schools to prepare tasty, healthy dishes for their families.
In this Natural Lifestyle Cooking Workbook, you will discover
· well-documented scientific studies on living a longer, healthier, happier life;
· healthful, tasty, easy-to-make, plant-based recipes your family will love;
· practical principles that you can put into immediate action to improve your health, increase your energy, and add years to your life; and
· simple tips on how to reduce your food budget and eat better than you ever imagined.
Whether you are attending one of Ernestine Finley's Natural Lifestyle Cooking schools or simply looking for a healthy eating resource, this workbook is for you. It is your study guide to living a longer, healthier life.
"Cooking -schools are to be established in many places. This work may begin in a humble way, but as intelligent cooks do their best to enlighten others, the Lord will give them skill and understanding." Gospel Workers, P.362
Ernestine Finley has taught thousands of people how to live longer, healthier, and happier lives through her Natural Lifestyle Cooking schools over the last forty years. Now, in this informative manual, she shows how you can conduct a successful cooking school.
In this Natural Lifestyle Cooking Instructor's Manual, you will discover
· The rationale for conducting cooking schools
· A complete organizational outline
· Job descriptions for all assistants
· A complete program schedule
· Advertising suggestions
· Presentation plans and Demonstrator's Notes
· A yearlong cycle of health evangelism and much, much more
But this is far more than just another how-to book on health matters. Pastor Mark Finley joins his wife and shows you how to intentionally build bridges between the physical and spiritual dimensions of life, and to forge connections with your community that will meet their deepest needs through the Holy Spirit's transforming power.