KJV Dake Annotated Reference Bible Bonded Leather Burgundy
By: Finis J. Dake,
ISBN: 9781558291805 | Bonded Leather | 2384 pages | Dake Bible Publishers | 2015
The Dake Annotated Reference Bible is like no other study Bible on the market. More than twenty years of painstaking research went into it. With 35,000 commentary notes, 500,000 cross/chain references and 9,000 outline headings, the Dake Bible gives you more resources for personal study than you'll find in any other Bible. Period.
Yet it's not just the number of notes, references and headings that set the Dake Bible apart. It's what those tools do for you. Thousands of passages are amplified. Obscure readings are made clear. Ancient customs are explained, along with matters of history, culture and geography. Greek and Hebrew words and idioms are handled. In addition, parables, types, symbols, allegories and figures of speech are dealt with. Dispensational issues are treated in a systematic fashion, along with hundreds of details of biblical prophecy.
In other words, the Dake Bible is the ultimate tool to help you truly understand Scripture and "rightly divide the word of truth."
· King James Version
· New layout with 2 columns for Bible text and 3 columns for study notes
· New Full-color maps
· Complete Concordance
· Updated commentary notes to reflect the modern language of the NKJV
· Symbols marking prophetic passages
· Symbols marking promises, commands and messages from God
· Bible character studies
· Summaries of each book of the Old and New Testaments
· Greek and Hebrew word studies
· Bible dictionary
· Handbook of Bible topics
· Words of Jesus in red
· Complete Bible outlines
· Plan of the Ages Chart
· 8.5-point Bible and commentary text size
· 9.50" X 7.50" x 1.75"
· Burgundy bonded leather