By: Ellen G White,
ISBN: 9780828027366| 349 pages | Hardcover| Review and Herald |1999
Spirit of prophecy instruction in the delicate work of reaching hearts and winning souls through neighborly kindness.
This is a type of soul-winning ministry with which many Seventh-day Adventists are but casually acquainted—yet a work is ordained of God as the most appropriate means of bringing Christ and Christianity to the attention of the peoples of the world. It is a work that promises rich rewards.
· The Divine Philosophy of Suffering and Poverty
· God's Program for His Church
· The New Testament Pattern
· Neighborhood Evangelism
· Relieving Suffering Humanity
· The Dorcas Movement in the Church
· The Poor
· The Unfortunate
· The Outcasts
· Financial Resources for Welfare Work
· The Fruitage of Welfare Ministry